Title: Sunset Maldon Evening Cruise on the Black Water Estuary with Supper
Date and times:
- Monday 10th June: 17:45 – 19:45
- Tuesday 11th June: 19:00 – 21:00
- Wednesday 26th June: 18:30 – 20:00
- Thursday 27th June: 19:30 – 21:00
- Adults £49
- Children £25
Supper price not included. Option to purchase Ploughman’s supper £14 or Seafood Platter £25. Pre order required. Call for more details.
Highlight of Tour:
The Sunset Evening Cruise from Maldon is a breathtaking tour of Maldon Black Water Estuary and is perfect for all who want to soak up the delights of one of the United Kingdom’s hidden gems. Relax, sit back and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of travelling on a vintage boat as the sun sets.
Full Tour Description:
Sunset Evening Cruise from Maldon is a breathtaking tour of Maldon Black Water Estuary and is perfect for all who want to soak up the delights of one of the United Kingdom’s hidden gems. Relax, sit back and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of travelling on a vintage boat as the sun sets.
Arrive in beautiful Maldon and explore the ancient marine and admire the colourful quaint cottages with their mosaic of colours. You can enjoy a meal in one of the local restaurants before boarding the vintage boat on our sunset cruise. Or there is an option to bring your own picnic or dine locally;, there is a licensed bar on board the boat, which includes a selection of local beers, wine and hot drinks.
This Tour starts at the Maldon Quay.
- Leaving the Quay, the vintage boat heads down river past the Victorian Promenade Park
- Past the statue of Brithnoth guarding Maldon against marauding Vikings.
- Cruise past Northea Island which is a bird reserve owned by the National Trust.
- See Heybridge Basin, the entrance to the Chelmer & Blackwater Canal.
- Watch Mill Beach with its colourful beach huts on legs
- And finally head towards the privately owned Osea Island, now a luxury weekend retreat and wedding venue, before returning and seeing it all again. (Arriving back at 22.00 at the original meeting point in Gants Hill)
For further information, visit our Terms & Conditions here.
For any enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.
Telephone: 020 8500 9912