Title: 2-Hour ‘Hop Stopping’ Tour of Hainault Forest, Essex.
Day of Tour: Tuesdays and Sundays – April - November
Time: 10am- 12 noon; 1pm- 3pm.
· £34 - 2 adults + 2 children concessions
· £23 - 1 adult + 2 children
· £12 - 1 adult
· £7- Child
Refreshment and lunch can be purchased at the forest café or bring your own food for a picnic! Group Bookings Available. Minimum numbers (15) applies.
This is the perfect tour for families with children.
Highlights of Tour:
This is the perfect Tour for families with children of all ages. Discover the hidden treasure on this fascinating Tour of Hainault Forest with Royal connections and discover the link between the London Double Decker Bus and the forest.
Full Tour Description:
Hainault Forest has a wealth of activities to offer families who are looking for a day out in the fresh air. With over 300 acres you won’t run out of things to see and do, including the lake which is filled with a variety of fish including Carp, Bream and Pike. As part of the tour, you will visit Foxborough Farm too (under renovation).
Meet your dedicated Tour Guide at the Café area in Hainault Forest,
- Your Tour Guide will wow you with the history of Hainault Forest and the role it played in the Great Fire of London.
- Learn about the lake and the fantastic range of insects, wildlife, trees and flowers. The farm provides a range of animals for your children to enjoy.
- Explore the ancient woodlands, the magnificent sculptured trees and walk past the area where years gone by you could have met a deer or a bear!
- View the spectacular London skyline when you walk to the highest point of the forest.
- And finish your Tour with light refreshments.
For further information, visit our Terms & Conditions here.
For any enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.
Telephone: 020 8500 9912