Chigwell Tours is a small tour operator based in Chigwell. It provides tours and excursions to Essex, London and UK. It also provides a 2 week winter escape suns and cultural heritage to tour to Ghana- every 2 years.
Concept ConsultingRMT is the parent company. We are recruiting for a graduate with work experience and interest in Business Admin, data processing, social media, familiar or understand of booking system used, and interesting in travel and tours.
You will be based in our office in Chigwell and occasionally, would work remotely.
- Independently respond to customer enquiries and bookings, via phone and email
- Use Microsoft Excel to create databases for customer and network information
- Manage bookings in databases
- Manage customer reviews
- Professionally communicate with third-party platforms and business partners
- Create itineraries for various tours
- Manage social media (Facebook, Instagram, twitter)
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint at an advanced level
- Able to use TripAdvisor, Text Magic, Mailchimp and Google Drive
- Able to use Outlook
- Able to create itineraries and newsletters, using graphic design (not mandatory but appreciated)
- Knowledge of WordPress (not mandatory but appreciated)
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to multi-task
- Good memory
- Previous experience in a similar role required
- (Required) Graduate level
Job condition and Environment
- Job type: Part-time (3-4 days a week)
- 10am to 4.30pm (flexi working)
- Salary: £10.20/hour (London Living wage)
Short-listed candidates will have an initial phone interview before they are selected for a formal interview.
Apply by email, send CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org