Staying in the UK? Visiting the UK for a short break? Looking for a weekend short break and small retreat? Wanting to create lasting memories? Let us put our experience to work and create for you the perfect short city or country break... and take home unforgettable memories...
Select from our UK destinations.
- London City, cruise, shopping breaks.
- Delightful Essex Countryside break to enjoy beautiful natural landscapes scenic, forest and lakes, history, tranquillity walk, nature reserve, horse riding, fine traditional cuisine in a 400 year old inn, afternoon tea and spa.
- Oxford City, Bicester Village sheek shopping and Waddesdon Manor weekend break.
- Bristol City and Tour and cruise City break. Enjoy history, traditional street markets, superb countryside and wholesome traditional food in the weekend of contrast.
For a little extra, join the exclusive set of people to enjoy a one night stay at the Barclay Brothers Exclusive castle on the outskirts of Bristol and enjoy exclusive tour of this private castle and the grounds plus golf and fine dining. A great occasion for that corporate event or private celebration and an experience not to be missed!
- Somerset Wells Bath City short Weekend Break
An exclusive break of history, culture, breath taking scenery and the opportunity to visit the famous Cheddar Gorge, Roman baths, Bishop Palace and the famous Wells cathedral...
See Glastonbury at its finest, without the festival and mud and rain!!
Starts from a 2 person package to groups 10+.
Tailor made corporate packages available.
Contact us for more details.
Call Kate on +44 208 500 9912 and let’s create an ideal break for that special occasion.
- Dickensian Christmas Festival and European Street markets
A memorable weekend of magic, fun, dancing, shopping and history for all the family. Join us in
Rochester for the Dickensian Summer of Christmas Festival and European Street Market.
Experience the magic of an English Victorian Christmas Dickensian Victorian England, sample the wonderful street parade and meet the characters from Charles Dickens novels.
Sample delicious mould wine and mince pies as your take in the wonderful snow filled streets and fun of the festive season.
Experience the delight of Victorian 3 course dinner and dance dressed in Victorian costume and dance the night away. Join the crowd for a candlelit Christmas carols service at Rochester Cathedral in the snow...
A weekend of fun, magic and history..
- Pick and Mix
- Clay Pigeon Shooting and lunch in a 400 year old inn.
Our Christmas includes a tour of English village without street lights and a traditional Christmas meal in a 400 year old inn with log fire and Christmas decorations.
- A boat cruise and a delicious afternoon tea in one of Essex finest countryside tea rooms.
- Horse riding and visit a nuclear bunker for a treat and fun! Suitable for families.
Chigwell Golf Club
A day of fun and challenge!
Play Golf in one of Essex Exclusive Golf courses-Chigwell Golf Course.
- Five Lakes Resort and Golf Course and Crown Plaza
For the experienced golfer, looking to take your game to the ultimate level... Let Chigwell Tours organise your exclusive short break or weekend break to the world famous Five Lakes Golf Course
Set in over 3000 acres of beautiful surrounding
Essex countryside the Five Lakes resort, and the Crown Plaza Hotel, is not to be missed.
This fabulous exclusive and hugely challenging resort provides a great place for the experienced golfer to raise the level of their game as they navigate this wonderful course but still appreciate the landscape...
This package comes as a 1 day experience or a 2-3 day package.
- Celebrity Sports Tour
Imagine the lifestyle, walk the way of stars and drink and eat in places they frequently visit...
Visit the Blue Bell where footballers wives meet and enjoy an exclusive Celebrity Tour of Chigwell and visit the area where footballers, sports personalities live and hang out...
Take a chance and bump into your favourite footballer or soap stars as you take drink in their local bar/pub and restaurant!
Spot the links with West Ham, Tottenham Hotspurs, Sunderland, Arsenal Football Clubs.
To find the stars.... join us for this exclusive tour of the sports celebrities...
We might even bump into Lord Sugar of The Apprentice BBC TV fame, a resident of Chigwell!!
Further details and to customised your tour and package, call Kate on +44 208 500 9912 or +44 208 501 6888
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org